Hey Again, Thanks for the Christmas ideas! They were much appreciated, Bryan has your name, but I am pretty sure I will be the one shopping. :) FYI: i sent you an email with a question in it.
Glad to see you guys are back in the blogging world! Your pictures are darling as always! Can't wait to see you guys in a month and for you to meet our little guy. We might be down sooner because Cory misses home and Candy misses the baby so we'll see. But we'll let you know whats up.
David and I have been married for three & a half years. For now we are living in Logan Utah. David is currently attending school at USU. He is also working at Hyclone. I am also attending school at USU and working at the Kutting Edge Salon,as a Nail Technician. I also work at Legacy House of Logan, as a receptionist. This is our life, & these are our stories.
7 comments:
Amy! I am so happy that you guys are blogging now! You look GORGEOUS! I miss you tons! I can't wait to see you over Christmas!
Love much,
kasey
Hey Amy, this is Kristen (Madson) Archer! Fun to see that you have a blog! You'll have to visit ours! See you!
Hey Again, Thanks for the Christmas ideas! They were much appreciated, Bryan has your name, but I am pretty sure I will be the one shopping. :) FYI: i sent you an email with a question in it.
Love ya lots,
kasey
Glad to see you guys are back in the blogging world! Your pictures are darling as always! Can't wait to see you guys in a month and for you to meet our little guy. We might be down sooner because Cory misses home and Candy misses the baby so we'll see. But we'll let you know whats up.
Great family pictures!
Bishop Mickelson
Amy,
Yay!! You have a new blog!!! I'm excited that you made one! Your family pics are so so cute!! You look as GORGEOUS as always!!
--Chanthoeun
What cute pictures! I missed you at church today and so did your primary class!
Jamie
Post a Comment