Cute Amy!!! I found your blog I am so excited :) It's been so long I miss ya tons!! It looks like you guys are doing great. Let me know how you are doing!
P.S. what does NMDW stand for?? You guys are all so cute!!
An NMDW reunion David?? Why was I not invite?!?! J/K I just found your blog and thought I would say hi!! i bet you don't even do the blogging. Amy probably does it! Hi Amy! Well, you can check us out at rexshaunalarson.blogspot.com See ya!
Seriously! Where was our invitation?! Hahhaha. It's fitting the first time I see your blog, this is the first post I read! Good times! Anyway, it was good to see your guys' blog!
I noticed your blog when I went to make a comment on Shauna's post. I haven't seen some of the boys for so long. David, I think you're the only one that still looks the same...the rest of the boys have gained a little weight:) (don't tell them I said that).
David and I have been married for three & a half years. For now we are living in Logan Utah. David is currently attending school at USU. He is also working at Hyclone. I am also attending school at USU and working at the Kutting Edge Salon,as a Nail Technician. I also work at Legacy House of Logan, as a receptionist. This is our life, & these are our stories.
5 comments:
Cute Amy!!! I found your blog I am so excited :) It's been so long I miss ya tons!! It looks like you guys are doing great. Let me know how you are doing!
P.S. what does NMDW stand for?? You guys are all so cute!!
An NMDW reunion David?? Why was I not invite?!?! J/K I just found your blog and thought I would say hi!! i bet you don't even do the blogging. Amy probably does it! Hi Amy! Well, you can check us out at rexshaunalarson.blogspot.com
See ya!
Seriously! Where was our invitation?! Hahhaha. It's fitting the first time I see your blog, this is the first post I read! Good times! Anyway, it was good to see your guys' blog!
(Love the NMDW baby onsie)
I noticed your blog when I went to make a comment on Shauna's post. I haven't seen some of the boys for so long. David, I think you're the only one that still looks the same...the rest of the boys have gained a little weight:) (don't tell them I said that).
Amy,
Excellent point! And what very lucky men they are :D Plus, I don't think they'd consider me much of an NMDW member either.
Sidenote: Did Kolton grow his hair out and dye it red? (Bonnie, I think they can see the comments)
Post a Comment