Ooo, you're going to have to go with your heart on that one. Good luck. Hey my parents told me your in their ward now. Yay for Tremonton 2nd ward!!! (one of my favorites :)
David and I have been married for three & a half years. For now we are living in Logan Utah. David is currently attending school at USU. He is also working at Hyclone. I am also attending school at USU and working at the Kutting Edge Salon,as a Nail Technician. I also work at Legacy House of Logan, as a receptionist. This is our life, & these are our stories.
10 comments:
O amy there both darlin I love them I can't help you there both to cute, take them both is the only way to solve that
thanks, and yes he is named after our justin.
i vote the one that has the phantom of the opera face
ORANGE ORANGE ORANGE ORANGE ORANGE ORANGE ORANGE ORANGE; then paint black stripes on it.
Take both of them! They're adorable!
Cute!! I've always been a fan of Calico myself :) How's the new place? Let us know if you guys need help with anything!
Ooo, you're going to have to go with your heart on that one. Good luck. Hey my parents told me your in their ward now. Yay for Tremonton 2nd ward!!! (one of my favorites :)
I had a family cat that was calico for 18 years so I have to go that way!!! What sweeties.
They are both so cute! Decisions!
Holy Crap!! Can't you have twins? ha ha
Post a Comment