Monday, July 21, 2008

Memories
I love this forward. I love hearing about memories and reminiscing about good times.
1. Leave one memory that you and I had together, as a comment on my blog. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

9 comments:

Kelsie said...

I remember being in the same enterprise group in Mrs. Adam's class in 9th grade! I remember your horrible burn from the suckers!

Amy said...

Oh Amy, there are soooooo many fun memories I have of you!! It's very difficult to choose. I think my favorite memories revolve around hanging out with just me and Nathan and you and David. Like the time when you came up in October and we stayed up until like 3:00 or whatever just talking. And then when we stayed at your place in the beginning of last January. You two are so much fun!! We need to do that again!

Tyler & Laura said...

Who can forget our crazy Logan ward?! Yikes!! And I remember you and David coming over to our tiny little apartment and you were wearing your pj's and I thought you were just the cutest thing! And going to see 'When A Stranger Calls' and getting freaked out...and riding those HORRIBLY scary rides! I thought David and I would be dead by the time the ride stopped! You two are so much fun; I wish we lived closer!

Jason & Morgan said...

Amy lee, my first memory of you and David is the green glass incident, but there has been so many more how about the pioneers on the way to layton in one hot car, or the dog at our apartment and you me and jason having a sleep over, Love ya girl your the best

Kris and Sarah said...

I remember when we were really little and we had ballerina dolls. The one where you hold her hand that had a rose in it and it would twirl around, and we would play house! :)Among tons of other memories. ha ha

Coleman, Ashley, Cash, and Presley said...

I remember when we lived in Logan, forever ago, and we would walk up to get treats from the gas staion, or laundry mat, and stop at the flower store because it was in between our houses!

Ruthy said...

I remember looking at you just seconds after you were born. You were so tiny with tons of black hair. Your eyes were open wide and you were just looking around as if to say "hey this is a pretty cool place", you hardly cried. I will NEVER forget meeting for the first time and I was instantly in love and have been ever since. MOM

Dave and KayDee said...

Amy, I loved working with you at Taco Time during high school! You are such a fun and cute girl! Oh, I guess I worked with Dave at Taco time too. But, I can't remember...did you both work there at the same time?

Arbonics said...

I remember:
Ordering Italian Ice at Tucci's.
Sleeping over at your house and spending half the night looking through your yearbook together.
Sleeping in a tent in Bear Lake.
Etc...
:)