Sunday, November 9, 2008

Two More Months...

and baby Hallen will be here!

These are the gifts I made for Amber & Hallen. The theme of his room is trains, planes & cars.
So cute!


Mommy to be... Amber
I am excited to have another nephew, We love you guys! Congratulations!


7 comments:

A little Birdie... said...

Amy, those are darling!!! And tell amber that I'm stealing that name when we have a boy. It is adorable!!

Bonnie said...

The gifts you made are so cute! I wish I knew how to make stuff like that.

Kelsie said...

Those gifts are adorable! We must have the same taste because yet again we have the same blog background! Hope all is well!

Coleman, Ashley, Cash, and Presley said...

Those gifts are fetching ADORABLE! So creative i love them!

Jason & Morgan said...

O how cute, I LOVE LOVE your picture from ashley mae it is darling!!!!!!!

Tyler & Laura said...

You made those?! Wow! You need to come over and teach me how; that's amazing!

Matt and Marci said...

You are amazing! Those are way cute! One of these days I'll have to find out how you made them and take on a little project of my own. Very cute...