
I have decided to jump on the "Twilight" band wagon. Everyone is just raging about this book/movie. My sister Maria took me to see the movie for my birthday, it was her second time seeing it. I LOVED it! I was skeptical at first, then a friend from work told me if you liked Harry Potter you will like Twilight too. So I have started reading the first book. I am likeing it so far :)
Thanks Moshy :)



10 comments:
Ha ha ha! You will be sucked in just like all the rest of us! :)
Keep going.The book is so much better than the movie. Not that I didn't love the movie. You gotta love Edward!
The books are awesome! Edward is dreamy! You're going to be hooked!!!
Hi Amy!
Twilight is the BEST you have no idea. Jenn is right, the books are a MILLION times better. I'm so excited you are reading them!
well it's about dang time, I told you to read forever ago. I'm glad that you like the movie.
its about time you got on the 'twilight' band wagon!!! it is great!!! like my friend says, 'yes i have read twilight, yes i am a mom, yes i love edward, please don't tell my husband'!!! :)
i love your 'yearly' pictures, they are so cute!
smiles
Just wanted to wish you happy late birthday! Hope you had the best day ever!
Welcome to the dark side!!! The books are soooo good, so make sure you read them all!!
HaHa..told you so!
oh yay Amy!!!! We're so going to have to talk this weekend about it!! Hey...I've got an idea...Do you think you would like to watch it again? We're all coming down tomorrow (becca, cathy, me...everyone)and becca, cathy, and I haven't seen it yet. Maybe we can all go and have your mom tag along....just an idea! Call me and we'll talk!
Amy
Post a Comment