
On Saturday evening David and I took a walk up a little trail in Logan Canyon. It was really beautiful. We didn't even get far until we had a scare and I ran all the way back to the car. We were just walking along and I saw a RATTLE SNAKE... I gasped and pointed at it, David just looked at me and said "what" as he almost stepped right on top of it. He didn't even see it until it started ratteling. I started running back to the car David followed laughing, I turned and said "Is it following us?" I guess that was a stupid question because David just started laughing his butt off. He also thought it was too bad that I didn't get a picture of the snake.P.S. I LOVE COMMENTS



6 comments:
I love the pic of you two!!! I laughed so hard at the thought of you running down the trail thinking it was chasing you!!!
That's awesome:) I would have screamed all the way to the car!! You are so beautiful Amy!!
Ha Ha...that is so funny. i love the pictures. I really like your hat where did you get it?
You are so cute! I would have done the same thing and maybe even asked the same question. I sure do miss you!
Geez, I would have totally flipped if I had seen a rattlesnake too!! Scary! You are so cute! I love the hat you're wearing in this pic. Your photos are great! I especially love the ones you have posted on here of Chloe! Great work!
Oh my GOSH!! SICK!! I am so afraid to run into one of those!! Yucky yucky!
Post a Comment