Thursday, September 3, 2009

Baby Hallen Photo Shoot

Awhh... Look at those baby blues. I love this baby :)



I love this picture. He is so funny, Amber and Eric know exactly what he is doing in this pic. (haha)









I got to babysit Hallen today, so of course we did a little photo shoot :) I love you Bubba's. Thanks for being so good today. Thanks for putting up with Auntie Amy always having a camera in your face.

4 comments:

The Bryger Family said...

You are getting so great at photogrpahy. Next time we are in Logan i would love for you to take a pic of my little fam in front of the temple. i am doing a collage and getting pictures that match up to the proclamation to the world, and I really need a pic of us and the temple.

I miss you mucho. Hallen sure is dang cute!!

Love ya,
kasey

Amber and Eric Merrell said...

I love the pictures. I want copies please. You do such a great job. Thanks again for watching him.

TP said...

I love the pics. you take. They are really good!! Hallen is a cutie. I can't believe how big he is getting.

Ege Uysal said...

You have a beautiful son...so cute :)