Thursday, November 19, 2009

COOKIES

Maria is so sweet, she has been making cookies to take to her friends at work quite frequently latley, and they just love it. She makes them right before she leaves so they will still be warm when she gets there. She always takes chocolate chip, well I happened to be sleeping over and Maria LOVES LOVES LOVES my homemade Oreo cookies. She ROPED me into helping her make them because she wanted her friends to be able to have a variety. How cute is that? Maria is a very generous person.
Don't mind my one chinese eye, HAHA.... I don't know where it comes from My Mom & Dad don't have it :[

I LOVE having SISTERS :)! I am so not used to making cookies and actually having FUN, I said I was roped into it but after a while I realized it wasn't the cookies it was my expierence. I am used to no one helping or chatting or singing or dancing with me. I usually just got a "hey girl make me some cookies" from my four younger brothers. After which they would suck up kiss my cheek and make me feel guilty, so I would eventually make them. Actually Alex usually was the only one who kissed. ANYWAYS... Maria and I had an awesome hip shakin, booty jigglin, cookie makin time! And NO no one will ever and I mean EVER see the dance I made up for making cookies. Except Maria. :)
I LOVE SISTERS!

7 comments:

Christina Olson said...

You are so lucky to have such wonderful sisters!!!

Brooke said...

Maria is pretty awesome! So is this Kent's or the Dr's office because maybe I'll go visit at the start of her shift sometime.

Life as Linds said...

That is so cute! You should post the recipe so someone like me can steal it. Hope your having a great day!

The Bryger Family said...

So fun. That is what I want to do for Christmas Eve is just bake and have lots of fun. Maybe I could convince you to do the cookie dance. :)

LOVE YOU!!! MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!

kasey

belle la vie- Kristen Archer said...

Oh, so cute! That makes me wish my new sisters lived closer!

Ruthy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lindsay said...

That's so sweet! Sisters are the best! But I'm jealous of you- I love my brother and wish I had more!