Brisingr Loren Merrell 6lbs. 5 oz.
Baby Brisingr is here YAY!
He was born on April 16th about 3:00. David was super excited and started to think of nick names. He came up with "little B" and after seeing him I am sure it will stick.
He is in the NICU so we have only been able to see him through the window, that is why the pic is bad. Actually you can see David and I in the reflection. LOL.
He was born a month early so they are keeping him monitored. He is doing really well. He has tons of dark brown hair, all the nurses just adore him.
We just love him! He is so cute and tiny.




1 comment:
Sorry I didn't text you back right away, my battery died and we were at a friends house. he is to cute, and so tiny! He looks a lot like hallen, but I can definetly tell he is his own little person. I hope all is going well with them. I can't wait to see more pictures.
Kasey
Post a Comment