Thursday, October 7, 2010

Baby Update


OH MY GOSH, I am having a baby in like THREE weeks.


We went to the Dr. on Monday, Things are looking really good. I am eighty percent effaced and the Dr. said I have an awesome cervix. LOL (sorry for the boys who read this) The Dr. guesstimates she weighs about six and a half lbs. I can't believe how close it is. It's just really hitting me. I am excited and nervous. David is super excited. We can't wait for our little Miracle. Thank you to everyone for your thoughts and prayers in our behalf. I know without the faith of our family and friends it wouldn't have happened. I am so grateful for the Lords tender mercies. Love you all!


Holy Moly.... A little Lucee is on her way!

4 comments:

The Bryger Family said...

Auntie Kasey is SUPER excited!!!!! Coop was so excited walking through the store today holding Lucee's present and saying, "This is for baby Wucee." to everyone he saw.

Love ya
can't wait to see ya!
your sis
kasey

Lando & Cami said...

So excited for you!!! You guys will be great!!!

Unknown said...

That is crazy! Only 3 weeks! Wow! I remember those thoughts before Trinity was born...that crazy happy like you can't believe you are going to be a mom! Good luck! (=

Jaci said...

You are so cute! You will do great!!!