We went to West Lake today David has a business trip next week in Wuxi, he will be gone for four days so we thought we better go and do something fun this weekend.


Lucee always creates quite the Spectical even if a tall white guy isn't throwing her in the air. It is not uncommon to see a group of people surrounding us everywhere we go. I just wanted you guys to see. Sometimes it gets really bothersome, like if I just want to run to the market quik. Common phrases we hear are: "She looks just like a doll" "Her eyes are so blue" "She is so white" "she is so cute" "she is so beautiful" "why is she wearing that hat" "Is it a boy or a girl"









8 comments:
Oh my heavens that is the funniest thing! I cannot even imagine being ambushed by that many people...you are so brave! She is a doll though, so stinkin cute! We miss you guys!
WHAT! I am showing this to my family while reading this and we are all just in shock. You have a HUGE crowd around you! That's cute, but I would guess it might drive you crazy too. Hold on to her tight! Chinese people are usually so nice though. You take the most darling pictures of little Lucee. I love the Easter ones below. So cute!
That is absolutely hilarious that people crowd around you guys like that. I bet it does get annoying. Lucee is such a cutie, I can see why they do.
That is insane!!! What a little celebrity!! :) LOVE it!
HOLY CRAZY!!!!!! You should totally charge money for people to see my sweet neice! She is so adorable, love the pics of you guys, sorry you were so bombarded, but it is kind of your fault with making such a cute cute baby girl :). Miss you guys mucho! Glad you had a good easter!
loves
your sister
kasey
HA! This is an awesome post! I can't believe the swarms of people around you! Now you know what Justin Bieber must feel like everyday:)...
You're famous! She is beautiful. When are you coming back to the states? We do need to have a play date, for sure.
Love to see your pictures and comments about China. Your baby is beautiful!
Post a Comment