Thursday, December 8, 2011

Our Social Butterfly

We enjoy going to the MixC Mall they have H&M and also a food import market. When we were there last Saturday they had a Christmas display and a little stage that the kids could play on. Lucee was in LOVE. She is such a social girl and wanted to see every kids. She would run up to each kid and squeal in delight. It made some kids cry. (haha) I will post a video later. :)







8 comments:

Thalita Braga said...

Hello mother of Luce, just wanted you to know that Luce is beautiful and I love your post, Luce is a beautiful princess.

The Bryger Family said...

She is so adorable! I heart her so much, and can't wait to see your little social butterfly. Love her little outfit!

lvoes
your sister
kasey

Thalita Braga said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thalita Braga said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

Oh, she is SOOO CUTE! And stylin'! I can't help but giggle at the people taking pictures of her! It makes me wonder how many pictures there are of a white baby with red hair in China from this last year!! Can't wait to see you guys again!

Thalita Braga said...

Amy, good luck to you and your family (:

Benjamin & Kadee said...

kadeelou85@yahoo.com Please invite me to read your blog...

Brooke said...

I find it amusing how many people are taking pictures of her besides you! She's one cute baby!