Day 1
We went to SEA WORLD!!! We were super excited, especially me because I have wanted to see Shamu for a long long long time.
Lucee watching the dolphins. It was so fun to see her reaction. She kept squealing and pointing.
We even got to touch one.
We went to see the Sea Lion show. It was super funny and entertaining.
We let the kiddos run around in the play land. Lucee and I rode on Elmos flying fish.
Lucee is not afraid of anything but for some reason furry sesame street characters scare her. She was not a fan.
Lucee loved looking into all the aquariums, this was at the turtle display.
We walked through the Arctic display we saw a Polar bear and lots of different kinds of penguins.
We got to see Beluga whales.
I love this sweet nephew of mine, He earned some souvenir money. While we were walking around a gift shop Cooper took a little Beluga whale to his mom & dad and said that he wanted to buy it for Lucee. Isn't he just the most precious? Totally melts my heart.
He also shared his shark treats with Lucee.
Uncle Bryan talked David into going on the Atlantis ride.
Here we are finally at the Shamu show at the end of the day.
This is my FAVORITE picture of the day. Here is Cooper showing me his shark face. Cooper LOVED the shark display and was all about sharks the whole weekend. Above you saw him eating shark treats and he carried his shark all over for the rest of the trip, He also ordered a cool shark drink at a Joe's Crab Shack the last night we were in Sandiego.
Lucee and Audrey were giving each other kisses. Pretty much the most precious thing you ever did see!
YAY!!!! It's Shamu, he is just a baby but look how big he is.
Here is Audrey enjoying the show, I love her little hands clapping!
We also went the a dolphin show that was SO awesome but I didn't take any pictures there. We also got to see Pilot whales at that show. It was so neat. There were divers, and birds.Lucee loved it! We had a blast at Sea World. It was especially fun to share it with the Bryan Merrell Family.


































3 comments:
This looks like SO MUCH FUN! I love all the pictures!
Awesome I told Matt we need to take the girls....looks like so much fun
(RE: Lucee scared of Sesame Street characters) Kev says he was "scared of crap like that when [he] was a little kid too."
My family went to Sea World one summer when I was like 13 or 14 and you could upgrade your 1 day pass to a year pass for $10 or something. So we went a bunch of times that summer... the sea lion and otter show was ALWAYS a hit. Party!! -Mindy
Post a Comment