Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Day 3

On Day three we woke up and went to the beach.
This beach had TONS of kelp all over.
We saved our sea world popcorn bucket for Lucee to collect shells and build sandcastles.
Lucee collecting shells, and (kelp) LOL



We decided to beach hop and go to another beach called, Coronado beach.
Huge waves!!!
Lucee ABSOLUTLEY loves loves loves the sand!

I taught Cooper and Lucee how to make sand castles with the bucket and bury their feet in the sand. I would have them wiggle their toes and call them Cooper quakes. Cooper really loved it.


Look at the stylish Audrey girl!
Coolest baby on the beach, in her aviator glasses!
Like I have said before Lucee so enjoyed playing with her cousins.



Does this look familiar?
Last time Kasey was in San Diego she was pregnant with Audrey, and here she is with Audrey. Aren't they so beautiful?
Left side Taiwan Right side San Diego 
Auntie Morgan said to me the other day "Did you know Lucee has been on both sides of the ocean, not very many one years old's are that cool"!

What a seriously FUN trip. Thanks hunny So much for taking us on vacation. For my own memories I have to write about Lucee's serious wardrobe malfunctions every day of our vacation. This seriously cracks me up.
Day 1, the ruffles on Lucee's shorts started coming off at sea world, I had a safety pin on my jacket and was able to pin them, they lasted most of the day buy by the time we left both sides had started to come off. We got a good laugh at watching her run around. One couple said "you know you had fun at sea world if you have worn your shorts out"
Day 2, When we went to the beach earlier that morning I had put a swim diaper on Lucee. The water was too cold to get in so I left Lucee in the swim diaper and changed her into clothes and went to Old Town. Lucee peed and soaked through her pants and onto the stroller.(haha) Kasey happened to have an extra pair of shorts in her bag for Cooper that she let Lucee wear. So she had to run around in boy shorts for the rest of the day.
Day3, We are headed home and are on the airplane. I didn't bring extra clothes because its only a two hour flight. Well.... I am sleeping and suddenly David wakes me up and says pee is running down my leg, In my tired state I am thinking did you pee your pants. Then he says Lucee's diaper isn't holding her pee. So I had to take her to her bathroom take her clothes off and put her in a new diaper. SO she was a nakey baby in a rain coat for the rest of the flight. LOL
WOW that girl!!!! She needs a celebrity trailer next time we go on vacation.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

What a fun vacation! Gorgeous beach shots! And I laughed at all of Lucees pee problems. Did you know that swim diapers don't hold pee?? Cause I sure didn't until that same thing happened to Drake a few weeks ago. Stupid!

Unknown said...

Those are some great memories captured! Looks like you guys had a blast!!!

Mindy said...

We LOVE the pictures of David tossing Lucee into the air. We're definitely going to copy you. :-)