Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Sugar & SPICE

"CHEESE" 
On Monday night for Family Home Evening we went on a hike at Mueller Park in Bountiful.
Here is my attempt to get a picture of my girly and I together. HAHAHA I hope you are ready for a good laugh.
Here I am enthusiastically saying CHEESE!
It's a miracle I ever get a decent picture of this girl ;) She has such a Go Go Go personality. She is super spunky.
Do you see that fist? I had just narrowly escaped its wrath. I am pretty sure she was thinking I WANT TO RUN JUST LET ME DOWN.
I finally coaxed a hug out of her and she squeezed me so hard she gave me chipmunk cheeks.
Ohh we LOVE this girl, she brings such JOY to our family. We LOVE the spunkiness even though it make for some difficult photos.
Here is the beautiful view at the top!!!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

These are really cute. Props, girl!

Unknown said...

Such cute pictures!!! I swear you are skinnier in every picture!!! You are so beautiful!!!

Lindsay said...

Aww I love the candid shots!!!