20 weeks along, YAY half way baked :)
21 Weeks, We are trying to get Lucee to be prepared to be a big sister. It's hard convincing her that she isn't the baby. We ask her her name and she says "baby" Funny girl. Love both my baby girls!!!
It's so interesting how every pregnancy is different. I barley started "showing" at 20 weeks. I started to feel chubby earlier than that. My mom still says I am not showing. Maybe I just look chunky ;) With Lucee I swear I was showing at like 12 weeks, maybe 14. I guess I am just carrying this baby differently. At the Dr today the baby's head was really low with feet up towards my ribs just all stretched out :) Maybe Lucee liked to be in a ball :)
Here is me pregnant with Lucee at 20 weeks. Look at the difference!
Here is baby girl #2. She is SO active and we have yet to get a great ultrasound picture of her because she is moving so much every time. It was fun to watch her swallowing and sucking on her hands. She also showed us some good views of her little feet and toes. Not sure if I will like that as her kicks get stronger.
This morning we had our targeted ultrasound, baby girl is perfectly healthy. Her torso is long and the Dr. said she will probably be tall like her sister.









2 comments:
We're so happy for you guys! We especially love the picture of Lucee with her hands up... Happy Valentine's Day too!
Love, Kevin & Mindy
You look so beautiful Amy!
Post a Comment