On Monday for Family Home Evening Lucee and I died Easter eggs.
As you can see she had a blast! (she was so proud of herself) too cute!
Still blowing on them even after they are dry :)
On Saturday afternoon we went to feed the ducks.
There were some aggressive geese, they seriously attacked Lucee and I and I got bit. LOL Lucee had to stand on the table because she was afraid of them, but seriously I was too.
This is right after Lucee just threw a whole piece of bread in the water. She thought it was pretty funny.
Lookie we found an acorn.
Lucee rolled the eggs we made on Monday down the hill, she actually more like threw them.
Watch out flying eggs.
On Saturday night we talked to Lucee a little bit about the Resurrection and Jesus and the true meaning of Easter. We watched this video. In the morning Lucee asked to watch "church show" So cute!!!
On Easter morning Lucee Was super tired.We had to wake her up at about 7:30 am she usually wakes up at 9 We had a hard time getting her to want to be excited about her basket. 

She finally woke up a bit when Dad told her he saw a "pony" in her basket :)
Love that adorable face!
I am sad this picture is a little blurry, but I love the look on her face looking at her Daddy talking about Bubbles!
A new swim suit!
"Pur-poo shoes"
We had a fun and busy day visiting family. We had a yummy Easter breakfast with Grandpa, Grandma and Maria Merrell. G-ma Merrell also set up a little egg hunt for Lucee, she loved it and kept squealing "tandy" candy, and "money" We then went to see Papa Boyd.
Then we went to Mama Rue's house for Easter dinner and another egg hunt :) Spoiled girl!!!
This is Raelee Lucee's soon to be cousin. It's so fun having another little one around to play with.
What a fun day celebrating the Resurrection of our Savior. We are so grateful that we can be a FOREVER family.




























3 comments:
Oooooh my goodness! She is such a cutie! I absolutely love the geese pictures, they are adorable. I am terribly scared of geese and I would be right next to Lucee on the table. I'm glad you had a wonderful Easter!
THese pictures are all so beautiful! What a fun Easter!
Such fun pictures! Happy Easter!
Post a Comment