Last Saturday we went to Hogle Zoo. It was really fun for Lucee and I go get out of the house. There was some kind of allergen in bloom and poor Lucee just got hit with allergies. Her poor eyes and nose were just running. Luckily the gift shop had some Claritin we called Dr. Papa and he said she could have half of one. She started clearing up within fifteen minutes and was able to enjoy the rest of the Zoo.
Here is Lucee and Dad checking out the elephants.
Mom in a nest with her babies.
Lucee lately is OBSESSED with tunnels she calls them "tunnew" There was this log the kids could run through and Lucee kept screaming tunnew tunnew.
Lucee LOVED the otters. They were her favorite part.
Wow that is one long neck!!! Lucee calls them "giwaff"
We all shared a tigers blood icee! Yumm! Fun at the zoo!









1 comment:
I can't believe how big Lucee is getting! I guess that happens as kids grow up... :-)
Post a Comment