I saw these little basket ball shoes & I had to get them. Many of you know that I love love love shoes. Mostly everytime I go to Wal Mart I have to stop in the baby shoe department and take a looksie... I am so excited I can actually buy some now! They are so tiny and fun. I thought Bryan would enjoy seeing his baby boy in some B Ball get up. They are on thier way in the mail! Yay...
Love you Bryan & Kasey





4 comments:
You just made my day! And I am sure Bryan's! Thank you so much!!!
Love ya!
kasey
So cute Amy! You have such good taste...and I love Wal-Mart baby shoes too! They grow out of them so fast, at least they're cheap there.
I feel strongly that my baby with these shoes could totally work over trout in the low post just like I do. Amy that was very nice of you.
Those are so darling! Congrats on the Baby Boy! That is so exciting!
Post a Comment