What is up with every body going
private??? It's
driving me
nuts. I am going to have to delete half the people on my list because I cant visit them. I still would like to stay in touch with some of you so please add me to your safe list or whatever it is that you do.
6 comments:
Ha ha that was a good title for the post, I will add you to mine if I ever go private
I feel the same way! I wish Blogger would have a contact me or something so that you could at least ask them to invite you like Myspace. Hopefully they figure something out!
Have a wonderful day!
I am with you!!! I understand being careful, but I miss checking up on people.
Amy, I need your email address so that I can invite you to see our blog. You mentioned it, but I never had the email.
We went private because some weirdos kept on sending me comments that were viruses if you clicked on them. Luckily, I didn't click. My sis and cousin got the same ones too. I just figured it's not worth losing my computer over!
Glad you guys had a fun Easter! ;)
P.S. how do you know the Speths? Small world.
p.s. my email is jaciudy(at)gmail if you want to send me yours there. ;)
Amy and Dave
Hey we just started our blog and yes its private so send my an e-mail and I'll send you an invite. Its more or less because I have pictures of my kids on there.
So anywho... It looks like you guys are doing great! Maybe we'll see you at Christian's farewell next month?
Brooke Merrell Banta
Mer01009@gmail.com
Post a Comment