We celebrated half of Valentines early because I LOVE presents :) I mostly love to give them and I love nagging David to let me give him his present early. No matter the occasion I am always begging him to open his gift. This year I made David this Love book. It is kind of a scrapbook with little quotes and pictures of us. It is also a book for us to write love letters to eachother (haha) I have been asking David to write a journal about me so I can know how much he loves me. Coincidentally David got me a journal for him to write letters to me. So we gave eachother practically the same thing. I am glad he listens to my nagging. What a great guy!
For Valentines this year David and I went to eat at Fire House Pizza, Thanks to my Dad for the $25.00 gift card. I was really excited because I love their foccacia bread.
Thanks Dad :)



4 comments:
That is adorable!!! You guys are so cute together!
oh my heck! I LOVE that!! I want one. I want to see it next time I see you. That's so cool you guys got each other the same thing. See men DO listen every once in a while. ha ha just kidding.
Oh my goodness...The journal you made is darling! Matt and I kept a journal when we first came to the realization that we we're going to get married. It was so special to read what we wrote about each other. Have fun reading your love letters!
You look so cute! I always look at your blog and miss you so much. I am coming up to Tremonton over the weekend of March 1st my cousin is blessing her baby so once I know more details ill call you so me can get together. love, kimbo
Post a Comment