Friday, February 20, 2009

Photography

I went to a photography class last night so I wanted to practice. Thanks to Shelli for giving me a ticket to the class :) I wanted to take some pictures of the Temple and found some beautiful things on the way! Here are some of my favorites.



This was just a little path I found on the temple grounds.

I thought this little bridge was darling. I found it up my street.
Practicing my Macro...

I found these berries at the Temple.

I found these at the same house that had that little white bridge.

These were at my next door neighbors.

My back yard.

The wreath on my front door. I know it may be a little early to decorate for spring, but I can't help it. I miss it so much :)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are gorgeous pictures!!! Good job!!!

The Bryger Family said...

Super great job!! Did you just use your little canon or did you get a new camera??????

Kasey

Jamie Kent said...

Those are beautiful! You are a good camera student. I will try and come next week!

Shelli Roholt said...

Great Job Amy!!! I haven't done anything since the class im a loser!! The pics are really good, its amazing the beauty of places around you if you take the time to look!! Its gonna be great fun!! looking forward to the next class:)

Life as Linds said...

I love the berry pictures! They are amazing! Great Job!

Ruthy said...

Amy girl I am so impressed.....you need to show everything you learn....I want to change some of the pictures on the picture wall...Do you want to take them for me??????

Tyler & Laura said...

Wow, you are so talented! Go Amy! Let me know when you need to take the maternity pics; I have about 10 weeks until "D-Day"!

Ruthy said...

Amy Girl...maybe you have found your niche. These pictures are gorgeous, you are very talented and have an eye for beauty. Just like the beauty that you are. I love you. MOM

Ashley Mae McKnight said...

How fun! I didnt know you were into pictures too!! Its part of our field I think... creativity!!