David and I have been married for three & a half years. For now we are living in Logan Utah. David is currently attending school at USU. He is also working at Hyclone. I am also attending school at USU and working at the Kutting Edge Salon,as a Nail Technician. I also work at Legacy House of Logan, as a receptionist. This is our life, & these are our stories.
6 comments:
Those are super cute! I didn't even know Morgan was prego. How fun?!
I told you, you would do a good job! They are awesome!
they are so good. good job amy.
Your Photography is coming right along! I am impressed. Maybe we will have to stop by and have you take some pics of our family!
Those look so cute! Good job Amy. I love the Photography name!! So cute!
They are so cute. Now I know who will be taking mine when I have my next one!
Post a Comment