I am soooo sick of snow. This is what I had to wake up to today. (haha) I totally have spring fever. A couple posts ago there was sweet little flowers blooming. I got all my spring and summer stuff out and put it up and then it snows all over them.
David and I have been married for three & a half years. For now we are living in Logan Utah. David is currently attending school at USU. He is also working at Hyclone. I am also attending school at USU and working at the Kutting Edge Salon,as a Nail Technician. I also work at Legacy House of Logan, as a receptionist. This is our life, & these are our stories.
2 comments:
I feel the same way! It's so depressing to have snow in March!!
oh man.... what a bummer! Maybe it's about time you plan a vacation to St. George!?
Post a Comment