Friday, May 29, 2009

A Special Visitor



I got to babysit Hallen tonight :) We had a great time playing in the yard and watching TV. I seriously have the cutest nephews in the world. I love being an Auntie!

3 comments:

Amber and Eric Merrell said...

Hey those are so cute. Can I get a copy of them and his blessing ones on a disc. I will pay you for them. WE got his pictures taken the other day and they dont even look that good. I absolutely love the one of him with the white background where he is smiling.

T, A, H1, H2, H3 said...

hey! im glad you commented cause i wanted to talk to you and forgot already so it reminded me! i wondered if you might take our pics when we come in july and how much it would cost. let me know. im just looking around! ps. when are you having babies?

Lando & Cami said...

4352796302. Call me!!!