Thursday, May 28, 2009

Anniversary & Trip to Colorado

David & I just celebrated our 4th anniversary. It just so happened to be on the same weekend we went on our trip to see Bryan, Kasey & Cooper in Fort Collins. We had a really fun time visiting and making memories.
May 21st 2005

May 21st 2009

Almost there...

Funny Sign :)

Bryan and Kasey took us to the Denver Aquarium. I loved it. It was my favorite part of the trip besides getting to visit with Kasey. For those of you that follow my blog know that I am terrified of sharks and also fascinated by them. This picture kind of contradicts my fears.

Coopy & I Playing.

na na na na na na ....

Look at those teeth... SCARY

Poor Cooper, actually Cooper really and I mean really LOVES David. He bonded with him well and loved to play with him. Every time i held him he would just hold out his hands to David. It was really cute and fun watching them.


An Otter... They were so cute they were doing tricks for us.

There were lots of really cool fish.


I posed next to this giant fish so we could compare size. He is huge!

Sea Horse.... Did you know males carry the babies?

Scary Fishies

This is my favorite picture from the Aquarium. I think this is a Sting Ray. Look at this little face squished up to the glass.

I love polka dots so I had to get a picture of this cute little guy.

Giant Sea Turtle

Coop hanging in the car.

Having fun playing with Cooper and visiting at the house.

This is for Bryan: This is what we call a Merrell Oreo Sandwich. Cooper is the cream.

Teeter Totter

Playing at the park. We went to this park that had squishy floors. It was so fun.



Thanks Bry & Kasey for a great weekend. We love you guys!

4 comments:

Erin Rupp Bowcutt said...

Happy Anniversary! Looks like you guys had a great time in Colorado! :) And thanks for the comment I am having such a great time with Ian!! He is awesome!

Mommamort said...

Happy anniversary. Have you really been married 4 years? Wow. Your trip looks like it was fun. I have been to that aquarium. It is a good one.

Jason & Morgan said...

you are so darling!!! I'm so glad your trip was so fun. Love ya tons

The Bryger Family said...

Happy Anniversary!! It was so super fun to have you guys here!!!

Love you!
Your sister!
Kasey