






A couple weeks ago I was at my Brothers place they had these long coats and hats and I got inspired for a shoot. My Brothers are pretty outdoorsy and love to hunt, hike, camp and pretty much anything you can do outside. I love how these turned out. My brothers are SO... HANDSOME... It took a bit of teeth pulling to get everyone together. So Thankyou boys!



5 comments:
wow amy!!!! you are doing amazing with the photo stuff!!! love the sepia and great models!!!! great job!!!!
Darling! I LOVE these!! Good job.
im glad you found me too! i read yours all the time! infact, did you know that i am related to the giles? i love the pictures you took of them, but how could they not they good pics, they are so adorable! hope all is well with you!
Your pictures are so cute and creative! I didn't know you were doing photography.. I need to get some family pictures taken! I think my hubby got my pink sleeping bag at Ross, I love it too:)
Fun photo shoot! I love the last one where you are focused perfectly on the gun. What camera are you using?
Post a Comment