Amy - FUN PICTURES. Are you sweetpea photography. I am so blogger account challenged - this is the 3rd time I have tried to leave you a comment. I think Craig has a really good friend that works at Hallmark - is that the one in the mall? Thanks for help with the birthday dinner! Mommy Merrell
I have no idea how I came across your blog. I know a lot of people in the pictures. I went to school with Jaron and Cristy Giles is...my second cousin. Pretty weird huh.
David and I have been married for three & a half years. For now we are living in Logan Utah. David is currently attending school at USU. He is also working at Hyclone. I am also attending school at USU and working at the Kutting Edge Salon,as a Nail Technician. I also work at Legacy House of Logan, as a receptionist. This is our life, & these are our stories.
3 comments:
Great Pics Amy. You are doing awesome! How are you doing anyway, my dear??
Amy - FUN PICTURES. Are you sweetpea photography. I am so blogger account challenged - this is the 3rd time I have tried to leave you a comment. I think Craig has a really good friend that works at Hallmark - is that the one in the mall? Thanks for help with the birthday dinner! Mommy Merrell
I have no idea how I came across your blog.
I know a lot of people in the pictures. I went to school with Jaron and Cristy Giles is...my second cousin. Pretty weird huh.
Your blog is just adorable
Post a Comment