Tonight we had a little get together with some of David's good friends from High School. It was a blast. It was good to see you Cory & Heather. Thanks for planning that fun little shin dig :)
I love when you get the chance to get together with old friends! ...humm maybe we should REALLY get planning something for May. I want you and David to come down and go camping and hiking and play with us! Call me or email me so we can see if we can figure something out... 801-644-1145
David and I have been married for three & a half years. For now we are living in Logan Utah. David is currently attending school at USU. He is also working at Hyclone. I am also attending school at USU and working at the Kutting Edge Salon,as a Nail Technician. I also work at Legacy House of Logan, as a receptionist. This is our life, & these are our stories.
1 comment:
I love when you get the chance to get together with old friends! ...humm maybe we should REALLY get planning something for May. I want you and David to come down and go camping and hiking and play with us! Call me or email me so we can see if we can figure something out... 801-644-1145
love ya!
Post a Comment