For Maria's 19thbirthday I decided to throw a Hawaiian Luau party. It was so much fun. We had Hawaiian Pizza and smoothies. Maria had a great time. She even let me dress her up :)
Hallen is ready to PARTY
Maria loves Jelly Belly's, it is her favorite treat.
Eric entertaining us with a musical!
The birthday girl!!!
Thanks Amber & Eric for all your help and for the yummy ice cream cake!
David and I have been married for three & a half years. For now we are living in Logan Utah. David is currently attending school at USU. He is also working at Hyclone. I am also attending school at USU and working at the Kutting Edge Salon,as a Nail Technician. I also work at Legacy House of Logan, as a receptionist. This is our life, & these are our stories.
2 comments:
You are such a great sister!!!!! How wonderful of you to do taht for her. I am sure she just LOVED it!!! It looks like you all had tons of fun.
Love you,
See you in a few days!!
Kasey
I love the pictures - they are always so cute. I love getting ideas!
Post a Comment