
A couple weekends ago Bryan & Kasey came to visit. We did a little celebration for Maria's birthday so they could be here. Maria's favorite cake is chocolate on chocolate so I made these cute cupcakes. Her real birthday isn't until the 27th.

I love this picture of David & Hallen I think it is so precious.

Me & Cooper, David and I have loved having nephews. We just think they are the greatest! And so darn cute too :)

Maria & Hallen

Dad Merrell made a rocket launcher so we all made rockets. David fell asleep waiting for some of us to finish up. So funny he looks like a little boy.

Bry thought that was funny. He's faking :)


Here I am ready to launch my rocket which I named Shark Girl 2

This is my rocket. (hehe) I though it would make my rocket swirl if I put my fins like this. Dad kept teasing me saying I guess Amy Isn't going for altitude. It was way funny. I guess you might have had to be there. It didn't go very high and got lost in the tree. But it made for some great laughs. Thanks Dad for a great weekend :)
3 comments:
Your girl rocket ROCKS! What a fun activity!
Looks like great fun. I remember we did that one time for FHE. The kids had a blast. I might need to think about doing it again. Love your rocket!!!
Looks like you are having lots of fun! By the way HAppy AnniversarY!
Post a Comment