Sunday, October 25, 2009

Davey is 26




Happy Birthday Sweetie!
Today we celebrated David's Birthday we went to Merrell's and I made some Lasagna, salad and garlic bread. David loves my Lasagna and requested it for his birthday :) We also had some yummy cake that Amber made. Thanks Amber for all the help! David got a beautiful Picture of Christ from Eric, Amber & Hallen a Suit & Backpack from Me and my family. and some "moola" for some shoes from his Parents. What a loot, Lucky boy!

Making a Birthday wish...

Hallen is like "Can we eat yet?" He is so cute. He also got to enjoy some Lasagna out of a jar :)

David eating dinner on his "You Are Special Plate" Don't ask me what him and Maria are talking about. (hehe)

Some of the Birthday Crew.
Dad Merrell, Grandpa Merrell, Maria & David

I wanted to show some pictures of David when he was a baby. Isn't he cute?

Bryan sure thought so.

Silly Bryan binkies are for BABIES!

6 comments:

The Bryger Family said...

So fun. Happy B day David. I love the cuddle pictures of Bry and david. Bry is looking at those pictures longingly wishing that his Brother would still cuddle with him.

love ya!
your sis
kasey

Jason & Morgan said...

OH my what would we do without David he is the glue that keeps us all together. Love ya David I hope you had a great B-day.
love Jason and Morgan

A little Birdie... said...

Dave hasn't changed a bit has he? :) You are sucha good wife to treat him so well!

Cynthia and Tyler said...

Sounds like you guys are having fun. I miss you and everytime that I go into Bath & Body Works I look for you. Random but what is in you lasagna - I have been trying to find a good recipe and I cannot find one.

Kim Stierle said...

You always have the funnest posts!

I have to say I love the baby pics with bry guy, & his flaming red hair!

Ruthy said...

"Have I told you lately how I LOVE you" Happy Birthday AGAIN....you are the best son-in-law on the planet....I thank Heavenly Father for you everyday...for loving us and my Amy Girl.
MOM