Oh Friday night David surprised me, he came to my work and waited in my car, which by the way I ended up being forty minutes late getting out. I came out of the building and David stepped out of the car holding pink Grebe Dasie's. "My favorite" Then he took me to the new Texas Road House in Logan. It was so yummy! Thanks Hunny I love you!
The girls got together Saturday afternoon to celebrate the new babies coming into our little group of friends. Amy Hodge already had their little guy, she brought him with and he is so stinkin cute! Lindsey and Heather are expecting soon as well! I love you girls. It was so fun to get together and catch up! Congrats on the babies :)
Little Miss Chloe and I did a little shoot. This one was too cute not to post!I found this little creature in my house. He scared me to death. He wandered around my house for a few days until I finally took a picture than I released him into the wild. I think he looks like an "elf" shoe. (hehe) Do any of you know what kind of bug this is?




5 comments:
We just found the same bug outside and it makes noises like a cricket. We love listening to it, but I have no clue what it is.
You are super gorgeous! Love the new color. What a sweet thing for David to do!!! Love you bunches sis, can't wait to see you.
love ya
your sis
kasey
Ya, they're sharing a room, but it doesn't really have a color scheme. I would love to do a sports theme, but it's so darn expensive that I haven't done it yet. We're boring--Our house isn't nearly as cute as yours!
We ended up canceling our appointment so we wont be needing somewhere to stay. But we appreciate you being willing to help us out!
And I have no idea what that bug that is! But if I found him in my house, I would not have let him stay! At soon as Nathan got home he would be history!
Yay! I'm the winner of the bug naming contest! It is called a 'katydid' I'm not sure if that's how you spell it, but that IS how it's pronounced. Harmless little cuties that look like leaves to blend into the trees.
Amy, I LOVE your hair. It's been awhile since I've seen you and it's awesome! You are gorgeous!
I wish my hubby would surprise me like that - way to go Dave!
Hey thanks for posting that pic. I don't know what we were thinking letting Amy H. and Chan stand next to each other- haha. And yes, I do have the swine flu- it's been awful! But I'm starting to get over it now thankfully! Thanks so much for the adorable picture frame. Rob loved the basketball!
Post a Comment