We started celebrating the night before! My Bestie and her family came over and we went to Chili's and then to Charlie's for desert Yummy!!!
Me & Chlo Bug! She is always so bright eyed, enjoying the world.
My Mom's tradition every year is to make the dinner of our choice on our birthdays and then we get to eat on the you are special plate! I choose manicotti this year and it was delicious! Thanks Mom! Another tradition is that we have to go around the table and say what we love about that person. It always makes me cry, but I do like it!
My Cutie brothers, These tough guys LOVE me, So ya'll better be nice to me ;) Landon came later in the night.Left to Right: Alex, Caleb, Jaron
My Sweet Mama, She just told me what she loves about me so we are both crying.
My Mom got me an EDWARD calender! I love it. She is so funny. She also posted a Twilight thing on my face book and Edward tells me Happy Birthday in his cute little English accent ;) Lucky Me! Love you Mom.
This is me discovering.......
My new camera!!! I am so happy I love it. Thanks to everyone who donated to the cause of Amy's Birthday Camera! A special shout out to: My Mom, Jaron, Caleb, Dad, & My Merrell Mom & Dad!
After My Mom's we went to Merrell's This is Hallen and I enjoying my Birthday cake! Look at his face he is like totally eyeing my piece, he thinks he wants it since he destroyed his own. He was so cute. It was all over his face. His Birthday is on the 18th so we will see what destruction becomes of his cake ;) Love you Bubba's!
My sister Maria was adopted from Russia and when they brought her hom they brought a whole bunch of Russian stacking dolls. I LOVE them and am always asking Maria if I can have hers. (LOL) she always says "no". So in June I asked her to get me one for my Birthday and I told her I wanted a sweet note inside the tiniest doll. A Russian doll from my Russian sister. The note would not fit inside the littlest doll because it is seriously the size of an ant. I love it! I love my note too it was seriosuly so sweet with a bit of Maria humor ;) Love you Moshy THANKS! I had to wait along time to get them but it was worth the wait.
My Sweet Mama, She just told me what she loves about me so we are both crying.
My Mom got me an EDWARD calender! I love it. She is so funny. She also posted a Twilight thing on my face book and Edward tells me Happy Birthday in his cute little English accent ;) Lucky Me! Love you Mom.
This is me discovering.......
My new camera!!! I am so happy I love it. Thanks to everyone who donated to the cause of Amy's Birthday Camera! A special shout out to: My Mom, Jaron, Caleb, Dad, & My Merrell Mom & Dad!
After My Mom's we went to Merrell's This is Hallen and I enjoying my Birthday cake! Look at his face he is like totally eyeing my piece, he thinks he wants it since he destroyed his own. He was so cute. It was all over his face. His Birthday is on the 18th so we will see what destruction becomes of his cake ;) Love you Bubba's!
My sister Maria was adopted from Russia and when they brought her hom they brought a whole bunch of Russian stacking dolls. I LOVE them and am always asking Maria if I can have hers. (LOL) she always says "no". So in June I asked her to get me one for my Birthday and I told her I wanted a sweet note inside the tiniest doll. A Russian doll from my Russian sister. The note would not fit inside the littlest doll because it is seriously the size of an ant. I love it! I love my note too it was seriosuly so sweet with a bit of Maria humor ;) Love you Moshy THANKS! I had to wait along time to get them but it was worth the wait.






7 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday Amy! Such a cute post! I love it.
Happy Birthday Amy!!! I'm glad you had a great day!!:)
Happy b-day! I'm glad it was a good one!!
Amy it sounds like you had a great birthday! I love how everyone says what they like about you on your birthday!!! That about made me cry! What a great idea!
Eek.. I can't believe I didn't post on this, I thought I did... anyways you are a beautiful birthday girl. Glad you had a good day!!
love ya
your sis
kasey
P.s. i didn't get photoshop, brooke made it for me.
Happy Birthday Amy. You are still a baby!
Happy Birthday Amy! Sorry I'm just reading your post and wishing you happy b-day. Looks like it was a great one!
Post a Comment