Thursday, December 3, 2009

It's Beggining To Look Alot Like Christmas!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE This Season! I love the smells, the twinkling lights, the Happy feeling in the air, and all the glitter. ;) I love the stories, I love the buying, wrapping & most of all the giving!

Our Tree

I collect Nativity Scenes. I have about seven of them. I love them, after all Jesus is the Reason for the Season!

This is my absolute favorite Nativity.

This is my Childhood stocking. I love it! My Mom made it and I feel very nostalgic every time I see it :) Awhhh.... what great memories.

These are Mine & David's stockings. Unfortunatley I can't sew like my Mother. LOL These are store bought :)
Merry Christmas Everyone! I hope you enjoy the season!

5 comments:

Ruthy said...

I love it ....wish mine was done..maybe we should have Christmas at your house,,LOL
MOM

Holly said...

I bet your house looks gorgeous! I wish I could come by and see it and you! I always loved your house!

belle la vie- Kristen Archer said...

Your decorations are beautiful!

The Bryger Family said...

Super pretty. You always do such a nice job. Maybe i should move into your house over the holidays.. maybe I would get more into the christmas spirit.

love ya
your sis
kasey

Cami Jo said...

Looks so pretty! You're a great decorator =) I love your photography too!