Tuesday, July 13, 2010

24 weeks

Cutest baby girl EVER! Isn't she so cute? look at that little nose. I think it looks like David's nose.

I think she looks like me in this one.

Cute little Chin.

This is her knee leg and foot. I love tiny feet :)

6 months down only about 4 to go. YAY!!!
I had a targeted ultra sound today, It is a little different than the usual ones. It took along time. We looked at her heart & the four ventricles and she looks great! She is growing on schedule.

5 comments:

Lexi Rae said...

Amy you are too cute! I just loved ultrasounds! Your baby looks super cute :)

Matt and Marci said...

You are too cute! I cant wait for you to be a mommy!

The Bryger Family said...

Ohhh... cute cute! super fun! You are looking beautiful!

loves
your sis
kasey

Nathan, Mariann &Talon said...

How Fun!
You both look very beautiful. :)

Unknown said...

Sheesh I have missed out a lot! You have been busy! And look way cute with that belly! Lucee is a very cute name and the heirloom ring is so sweet! So where did you guys move to?? I feel a bit bad I don't get on a blog much anymore...I miss out on so much! But it's great to see you have kept busy and had a lot of fun! (=
P.S. This is really Sara (Anderson) not Jason!