Monday, July 12, 2010

Bye Bye Logan

OH HOW I MISS LOGAN.
This is our last photo in our old place, You can see in the back ground just odds and ends waiting to be packed. I don't know why but this has been a really hard move on me. For some reason moving to Taiwan wasn't as hard as this has been. Taiwan was actually a cinch compared to this. I love you Logan, thanks for being so good to us.


5 comments:

Mommamort said...

I saw your Mom the other day and she told me you were moving. Some places take hold of your heart don't they. You will make it great where ever you go. Love ya Amy. Thank goodness for blogs and fb though.

Holly said...

Maybe it's because you had such an awesome house there. I would want to leave it either.

How's the baby? Hope you're doing well!

Ruthy said...

Bountiful is a lovely city. It's were you got married. Think of the shopping, the restaurants and the that David doesn't have to go so far. I would rather you live in Bountiful any day over Taiwan at least I can see you and Lucee and a regular basis. I love you try not to sad....It's progress I promise.

The Bryger Family said...

I know how you feel. I don't know what it is about Logan, but it sure is a place I miss, and would love to go back to someday if possible!

On a happy note, you and David have such a great adventure ahead of you, enjoy the ride, I promise it gets better!

Loves
kasey

Matt and Marci said...

I know you miss Logan.... I miss St. George....but at least we have each other now! I absolutely love seeing you, catching up on life, and finding out how much we really do have in common!