If any of you know me really well, you know that I have wrinkley little hands :) Well I got them from somewhere. (hehe) My Mom and Grandma have the same hands, and now Lucee has them too. Four generations of little wrinkley hands.
Great Grandma Ruth from Canada came to meet Lucee last week. We had a fun time visiting. It was fun watching Lucee get to know her. She stayed with the Merrell family for three days. We had fun having a Harry Potter marathon, eating out and chatting.
David and I have been married for three & a half years. For now we are living in Logan Utah. David is currently attending school at USU. He is also working at Hyclone. I am also attending school at USU and working at the Kutting Edge Salon,as a Nail Technician. I also work at Legacy House of Logan, as a receptionist. This is our life, & these are our stories.
4 comments:
Great pictures! And ones you'll cherish forever!
That is so cute AMY! It's so special to capture these kinds of photos!!
Fun times! So gerat that you got the opportunity to have your grandma there and capture 4 generations!
love you tons,
hope we get to see you soon!
your sister
kasey
So very special!
Post a Comment