David and I have been married for three & a half years. For now we are living in Logan Utah. David is currently attending school at USU. He is also working at Hyclone. I am also attending school at USU and working at the Kutting Edge Salon,as a Nail Technician. I also work at Legacy House of Logan, as a receptionist. This is our life, & these are our stories.
8 comments:
CONGRATS!!! Lucee is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I hope you are having a quick recovery!
Cute, Cute Pictures!!
AWWW! Her lil toesies are adorable!
So precious! Can't wait for more pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
loves
your sis
kasey
I'm so happy to see that you are taking pictures! I love Lucee's wrinkly feet!
Darling pictures! Her toes are so cute!
CUTE CUTE!!! Love them Amy. She is a cutie! Keep the pictures coming I love to look!
CONGRATULATIONS! She is absolutely adorable! I'm so happy for you two!
Post a Comment