To Daddy and Sweetie, We are MISSING you. But just wanted to show you some of the fun we are having. THANK YOU for giving us the opportunity for this great vacation. :)
Here we are hanging out with the Capener girls, and eating MEXICAN food. Yummo. We love El Parrell! Chloe was so excited to see Lucee she greeted her with a big kiss right on the lips :)
Here are the girls playing in the play room at Everything your Heart Desires while Morgan and looked at all the cute things.(little buddies)
As I told you Lucee hated her first experience with grass and wouldn't venture off her blanket. She still doesn't love it but is getting more brave.
Our failed attempt at Lucee's 8 month photos. I love this litle expression though. What a silly girl.
As I told you Lucee hated her first experience with grass and wouldn't venture off her blanket. She still doesn't love it but is getting more brave.
Our failed attempt at Lucee's 8 month photos. I love this litle expression though. What a silly girl.Lucee and I went to mini cheep camp the yesterday to watch Chloe. Chloe got a little scared and ended up sitting with us which was more fun for Lucee to play with her instead of watch her. (hehe) We got to see Mallorie, Tarell and the girls there. Sam weighs less than Lucee and they look about the same length.
Today Lucee, mama Rue & I went to visit Meggan and Marci. Marci is getting a cute little baby bump and is expecting a GIRL!!! Matt is excited, but doesn't understand why she has to buy "cute things"
Alex and I went to the Pie Dump yesterday morning and enjoyed a hot roll and gravy. Lucee had a bite just for you! We also went to Logan with Grandpa Boyd we ate a yummy dinner at Chili's and went to Wal Mart and Home Depot. My Dad and I had a fun conversation about Big Foot on the way home.
MISSING YOU! I will update again soon. Sorry I haven't taken more pictures.
LOVE YOU!!!




2 comments:
Sounds like you are having fun Amy. Miss you mucho. Lucee is so dang cute I can hardly stand it!
loves
your sister
kasey
Look at all of those cute babies! Looks like you're having a lot of fun!
Post a Comment