Love her dress Amy!!! And I think it is great taht you still posted the photo shoot :). She is Lucee, and it is fun to see who she is in all aspects. She is still beautiful and super cute! and I love your hair things you made! I really need to post mine and show you what I have done. I have only made 3, but for me that is a pretty big thing :).
Oh and i have a present for you that has been sitting in my closet since you had Lucee. We have to see you when you get here! And don't worry it's a gift that can grow with her!
David and I have been married for three & a half years. For now we are living in Logan Utah. David is currently attending school at USU. He is also working at Hyclone. I am also attending school at USU and working at the Kutting Edge Salon,as a Nail Technician. I also work at Legacy House of Logan, as a receptionist. This is our life, & these are our stories.
3 comments:
Love her dress Amy!!! And I think it is great taht you still posted the photo shoot :). She is Lucee, and it is fun to see who she is in all aspects. She is still beautiful and super cute! and I love your hair things you made! I really need to post mine and show you what I have done. I have only made 3, but for me that is a pretty big thing :).
love ya sister!
kasey
I think it turned out! I love that last one and I love the dress. Your headbands are darling too!
Oh and i have a present for you that has been sitting in my closet since you had Lucee. We have to see you when you get here! And don't worry it's a gift that can grow with her!
Post a Comment