


Lucee is now 11 months old. She loves life and is a "GOER" in fact it is hard to get a picture of her looking at the camera. haha She is walking all over now, and doesn't crawl much anymore unless she wants speed. She loves to growl, click her tongue, dance and play. She loves people. The other day we were outside and we were letting her walk and the people that would pass she would turn around and follow them and giggle. If they didn't stop to notice her she would scream. She is a very happy girl and you can usually find her with a smile on her face. She has started to copy some of the noises we make. It is super cute. She still has no teeth and I love it. It makes her look kind of like a baby still and I love her gummy grin. She is the joy of our lives and I can't believe how fast the time went. She will be ONE soon.



No comments:
Post a Comment