Thursday, September 1, 2011

Lucee Walks.Cheerio.Chocolate


On Tuesday Lucee took her first steps. We went to Dad's office to drop Lucee off while mom went to the gym. When we got there Dad was in a meeting so we were playing with Jane. She had a hello kitty cup trying to get Lucee to walk and she DID. We were so impressed. Later when Daddy got home we tried it again and she DID it again. It is so fun to watch her hit her milestones, yet we are not sure we are ready for a walking baby.





Lucee has started to love dancing, she will usually dance by flapping her arms and has recently started bouncing her knees.

Yumm-O Cheeri-O

4 comments:

Benjamin & Kadee said...

She is so freaking adorable! I personally love the french fry video!

Lindsay said...

Oh! These are such great videos! I can't believe she is walking. It's so funny that you say you aren't quite ready for a walking baby because Drake didn't walk until he was 14 months and we were so ready! It's funny how different kids are huh. I love the cheerio one. She is adorable!

Amber and Eric Merrell said...

Oh my gosh!!! Love it!!!!

Lando & Cami said...

How cute are those!!!! I think the last video is my favorite:) She is getting so big!