Saturday, August 27, 2011

Dreams Really Do Come True



Here is my birth video. I finally finished it.
The quality online isn't very great so sorry about that. I need to figure out how to make it still look good even online. I love this, it's so special to me and a video of the best day of my life.
Enjoy!

4 comments:

The Bryger Family said...

Oh Amy! What a magical day! So thankful for modern day miracles. Loved seeing all the pictures. I forget how much i LOVED those cute little lips of hers when she was born. You are beautiful in ALL the pictures! Loved it!

kasey

Arbonics said...

Great job on the video! This is so special, thanks for sharing.

Lindsay said...

Amy,
This is amazing! I watched the whole thing and got teary-eyed. Such a great idea!

Jason & Morgan said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Love it and Love you!!