Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Binkie Miester

One binkie is never enough. I love watching Lucee and her love for her binkie, she will often find one while she is playing and spit the one in her mouth out just to put the new one in. It is so funny.
It will often fall out in her sleep it is funny to watch her search for it with her little eyes closed and put it in her mouth. She will hit her chin and cheek before she finds her mouth. She has been able to do this since she was about 4 months old. Also whenever she is ready to eat it just plops right out and falls on the table or the ground. When she is ready to eat she is READY.
Crawling with two is a breeze. It also makes a fun noise on the hard wood floor.

Yes she did lick the window. (hehe)



I can crawl with two now can I fit them both in my mouth at the same time!?!

We love this girl binkie or binkies and all!!!

6 comments:

The Bryger Family said...

I totally adore these pictures! great job!!! The lighting is super awesome. And the subject is amazingly adorable!

loves
kasey

TP said...

Please keep blogging. I love looking at all your pictures. Your daughter is beautiful!

Lille and Timmy said...

She is so funny! I love her personality that she has already. And I think her kimono (spl ?) is awesome! She is adorable, bottom line.

Amber and Eric Merrell said...

I love her outfit... so so so cute. I love these pictures. I love that you can see all her beautiful strawberry blonde hair.

Lindsay said...

I'm glad I'm not the only who has a child who is addicted to their binki. Drake LOVES his too! These pictures are adorable and those jammies--- lOVE!

Arbonics said...

These are so adorable! I just love that little dress. She'd fit right in in China if it weren't for that blonde hair and the big blue eyes. You let me know as soon as you're back and we'll rekindle that flame. :)