Saturday, August 6, 2011

Nine Months Old Cont...

I forgot to mention some things...

Everytime we get in the elevator Lucee literally turns her whole body around in her stroller to watch the numbers at the top of the elevator go down or up. I always watch the numbers so she probably learned that from me. She also has no teeth yet, she will probably be like Mom and not get any until she is 11 months old. She also LOVES blueberries, her auntie Morgan says "that is why her eyes are so blue" Lucee would rather eat our food than her baby food. I made homeade Macaroni and Cheese the other night and she was begging for a bite I gave her a small bite and she LOVED it. Like mother Like daughter! She is a total sugar monster and hasn't forgotten about the sweets fed to her by Grandpa's on our trip to Utah.

No comments: