Sunday, August 21, 2011

Happy Sunday

I know I know... I am a little obsessed, but she is SO dang cute!





This one just cracks me up!!!

6 comments:

Jazzy said...

She IS so dang cute! That first one with the half grin is to die for!

Jaci said...

Oh my heck!! She is so dang cute Amy! I love the one of her standing and looking up into the camera perfectly with sparkly eyes! ;)

Lille and Timmy said...

She is SOOO unrealistically cute!! I love her blue blue eyes. I would kiss her all day if I was there in China. No wonder she's a super star model there.

Lindsay said...

Gosh! She is sooo darling! I'm so jealous that you have so many great pictures of her. I have none of Drake. Can I have your camera please? Keep taking them- I love to look at them!

Amber and Eric Merrell said...

I just read through your last few posts and started crying. I miss you and Lucee so much. Children are the most wonderful blessings in the world and I love tender little moments like that!

youmakemevomlt6 said...

pardon the google name....
i was just surfing blogspot and came across this one.
i would just like to say its refreshing to see such a beautiful and happy looking family.