Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Do you read this?

I Am curious about who is reading my blog, If you are will you please leave a comment? I am starting to feel like I am the only one who looks at it. (haha) Leave some love and I will know to keep posting.

19 comments:

The Bryger Family said...

i look at your blog all the time. miss you mucho!!!!! love you so much!!

kasey

The Bryger Family said...

love the new layout. how did you get your pics so big? i have read a few different ways to do it buy havent had the ambition to change it.

Kami and Joe said...

I read your blog and think you are adorable! Keep posting!

The Bryger Family said...

This is Bry. I read it every time there is a new post. I need to monitor the redness of my niece's hair color as frequently as possible. You might not care that I check but I do every day for pics and updates on my little bro and his family.

Jesse and Karli Munns said...

I always look at it your girl is so dang cute

Life as Linds said...

Oh girl you know im stalkin the blog! Keep em coming!

:[carli]: said...

i read it!

Mitch and Sonnie said...

I do! Keep posting :)

Kevin and Brittani said...

Lucee is a doll! It was good to see you guys this summer!

Erin Rupp Bowcutt said...

I read it when I start blog hopping :) what a beautiful family you have amy!

cheneil leih said...

SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL

Braydon and Ashlee said...

I do too! she is a doll

Cami Jo said...

I read! Keep posting adorable pics of Lucy Loo!

Holly said...

I read it! Love following your adventures!!

Matt and Marci said...

This is the only way I know what's going on with your cute little family 'cause I don't have facebook...pretty please do not stop updating!

Unknown said...

I love your blog!!!

Brooke said...

Of course we read your blog! Love the binkie pictures!!! Love you guys!

B.A.M said...

I love to compare my son to her, and see what fun stuff you are doing!

Lindsay said...

Well of course I read your blog! It's one of my favorites! You better keep posting! :)