Thursday, August 4, 2011

Nine Months Old



I love the side lighting on this photo so I had to post it twice.



Lucee is all about having fun. She is such a happy baby. At nine months she is learning to stand up without the support of furniture. She is a super crawler and can crawl so fast. She loves to pull her self up to furniture to get what she needs. She is enjoying her sippy cup. Today she began the (I want to hold my spoon by myself phase) I am not too happy about it. (haha) She also said "mama" today and I really think she meant me. She is growing SO fast. I just can't believe how smart she is and how fast the time has gone. Lucee is also starting to love to hit the keys on the keyboard. She see's mom and dad do it so it must be fun right? We just love our little girl to pieces and can't imagine life without her.

3 comments:

The Bryger Family said...

OH how I adore her. Love your rosettes! She is a doll. Can't wait to see her in December!

lvoes
your sis
kasey

Amber and Eric Merrell said...

So so so cute!!! I have got to print off one for the boys magnet board. So so so cute.

The Bryger Family said...

I was looking at Lucee again, and noticed her CUTE CUTE hair she has! Miss you!

loves
your sis
kasey